Common Problems Solved – Read the Whole Page
If you are registered to the Network, but forgot your password, follow these directions:
1. Click on the PARTICIPANT LOGIN at the top.
2. Click the small green link that says Lost your password? at the bottom of the Login window.
3. Type your email address into the next box carefully. Make sure you use the email address you used to register to the Network.
4. Check your email and follow the directions. If you don’t see it, check your spam/junk folders. And if you have Gmail, check your Promotions folder. (If you can’t find your Promotions folder in Gmail, go here for instructions.)
Once you reset your password, Login using your email address and new password.
You will regain access. Note that this will not work if you are NOT already registered to the Network.
If you are NOT registered to the Network, join the Wait List and you’ll receive an email when registration opens again.
Although this is rare, if you ever click the “Read More” button on a page, and you are automatically logged out of the network, follow these steps:
1. Refresh the page (right click and select “Refresh” or “Reload”). On most browsers, Ctrl-F5 will do the same thing.
2. Clear out your browser cache. (If you don’t know how to do this, search for it online. There are many tutorials depending on the browser you are using.)
3. If you are still having trouble, use a different browser.
4. If all of the above fails, email us at TheDeeperChristianLife@gmail.com and let us know what device and browser you are using, along with the specific problem you’re having.
If you have another issue with the Network that you need help with, email TheDeeperChristianLife@gmail.com
Support hours are Monday through Friday between 8 am and 5 pm EST.